OrderProtection.com is offered as an additional item at checkout. There’s no extra application process or forms to fill out, customers just checkout and are instantly protected against items:
- Delivered Not Received
- Damaged Item
- Lost in Transit
- Wrong Item
We hope you love your items but if you don't, please proceed to follow the instructions below.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, and in its original packaging.
If you are returning from the US and opted for the $2.98 USD option that provides free returns and exchanges during the initial checkout (re:do), there will be no charge for returning your order. If you did not opt in for this, you will be charged a small fee for the return shipping label. You will have the opportunity to initiate a return for either a store credit, exchange, or a refund using our Returns Center. For customers who choose to receive a store credit, we will add a 12% bonus to your total credit. When requesting a refund, you will receive the original price you paid for your item(s).
Once the return request is submitted, please allow our team up to 5 days to approve your return request. We will send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Please note that we do not accept return requests submitted through Facebook/Instagram.
International customers are not eligible to return through our returns center. International orders will only be eligible for a store credit or refund. International customers will be responsible for shipping back their returns at their own cost. All returns must be shipped to:
10900 NW 146TH St Suite 109 Hialeah Gardens, FL 33018
You can always contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and Issues
Please inspect your order upon reception. If your item is defective or if you received the wrong item, please initiate a return using our Returns Center. We will then evaluate the issue and make it right.
If you're reaching out about potential damage/defects in your item(s) after 30 days from your purchase date, the item(s) will be considered “wear and tear” and will not be eligible for evaluation.
We only accept return/exchange items according to the following guidelines:
- Cannot be worn, washed, or put through the dryer
- Cannot have deodorant marks
- Cannot have stains of any kind (makeup/self-tanner, etc.)
- Cannot have human or animal hair
- Cannot have snagging/pilling
- Clothing cannot be missing any contents (bra pads, drawstrings, buttons, etc.)
- Items with excessive wrinkling are subject to denial
- If your return package contains at least one item with bio-hazardous waste (bodily fluids, etc), our inspection team is required to cease inspection of the package immediately and deny the entire return, no exceptions. This is for the health and safety of our staff. We will be contacting you regarding this and discarding the items
- All undergarment sales are final for hygiene reasons
- All white items are final sale
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on final sale items or gift cards.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 5-7 business days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. If more than 15 business days have passed since we’ve approved your return, please contact us at email@example.com.
For questions about processing times and returns you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
RESERVED RIGHTS REGARDING RETURNS
We reserve the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or reject returns from customers at any time due to:
• Potential fraudulent or criminal activity;
• Any regular or excessive return history indicative of “wardrobing;“
• Any irregular or excessive return history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, or missing items;
• Potential fraudulent or criminal activity. Similarly, we reserve the right to refuse service to any customer on entity, due to similar actions as noted above.
Non-Pcheebum items sent to our Distribution center will be discarded upon receipt.
Questions about the terms of service should be sent to us at email@example.com.