We offer free shipping on all orders over $85 USD (subtotal), anywhere in the United States only.
All standard orders are shipped USPS Ground or UPS Ground and can take anywhere from 3-5 business days to arrive. All expedited orders will be shipped USPS Priority or UPS and are guaranteed to arrive within 2-3 business days, but may also arrive sooner.
Shipping time starts when the order is picked up from our distribution location, not when it is placed. We fulfill orders within 24 hours Monday-Thursday. Orders that are placed on Friday after 9am will go out on Monday.
You will receive an email with your tracking number and order information once your order has been shipped. Please allow 24 hours after receiving the email to see updated tracking information.
• Free Shipping on all orders over $85.00 (Domestic US only)
• Standard Shipping- (3-5 days) $7.99
• Expedited Shipping- (2-3 Days) $14.99
Disclaimer: Holidays may delay shipping times.
Shipping cost is automatically calculated at checkout based on weight. If you are shipping overseas, your country's customs department may contact you regarding taxes required for your package. Unfortunately, we are not responsible for your country's imposed taxes and additional fees. We highly recommend checking with your country's customs law before ordering.
International orders are not eligible for free shipping.
Package Protection for Lost, Stolen, or Damaged packages
When you make a purchase at Pchee Bum, we want to make sure it is delivered to you without issue. Get peace of mind with our delivery guarantee in the event your delivery is damaged, stolen or lost during transit. Package Protection covers lost, stolen, and damaged items so that you can rest easy knowing that you’re covered if one of your orders arrives damaged or doesn’t arrive at all.
How Does It Work?
Normally, if a package is lost, stolen or damaged during transit, in the case of damaged items, usually require visual proof of damage.
By selecting Package Protection at checkout, we are able to handle claims faster. You simply submit a claim on our claims portal and we'll issue a no hassle refund or replacement immediately.
When Is A Shipment Deemed 'Lost'?
We use the same rules that the carriers use for defining a lost shipment:
- Carrier status states "delivered’", but you have not received it. Allow up to 7 business days but no longer than 10 days for United States domestic shipments for your shipment to be delivered. Sometimes the carriers prematurely mark shipments as delivered and then issue a redelivery, and it then turns up in a secure location at your property or perhaps may be delivered to the wrong address that is caught and corrected by the carrier.
- If your carrier status is not "delivered" and your tracking has not updated for 10 days from the ship date.
What Is Considered 'Damaged'?
- Products arrived damaged in transit
- Some of your order is missing due to the box/envelope having broken open during transit
What Is Not Covered Package Protection?
- Missing parcels or redelivery fees due to invalid / incorrect address information provided by you when you placed the order
- Delays in transit
- Orders that have not shipped yet
- Items that are returned to us for a refund or exchange through our returns & exchanges portal
- If you requested items to be left at a location other than the address you supplied with your order and they go missing - this waives the right to any claim as per carrier terms and conditions
How To Submit a Claim
- If you purchased Package Protection at checkout and your order is lost, stolen or damaged please submit a claim using our Package Protection Protection claims, Returns and Claims portal.
Our Policy For Handling Unprotected Shipments
If you do not elect to purchase Package Protection at checkout and your shipment is lost, damaged or stolen during transit - we will diligently follow the claims policy of your selected carrier to either locate the shipment or deem it as lost. This process can take up to 1-2 weeks, may require additional documentation from you and is at the discretion of the carrier.
If your shipment has GPS location or photographic evidence from the carrier that it has been delivered to the address on your order, we are not responsible for a refund or replacement.